Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Plexus Testimonies






Plexus Testimony:
From a wheelchair to THIS GUY! Wow! His wife is a pharmacist and reviewed these products with a fine toothed comb! This is simply amazing!
"My health declined over the years. I grew up on antibiotics, steroids, and pain meds. I have had horrible pain in my back and ankles since I was a child. I have been in and out of a wheelchair, cane, and braces at different times due to injuries, surgeries and pain. I have been partially paralyzed which is scary when you tell your toes to wiggle and just can't do it. I have been told we don't know if you will regain feeling. Over the last few years I have had a spinal Laminectomy, Discectomy, and Fusion. I also have had ankle surgery on both feet. With surgeries and Fibromyalgia pain it caused me to be in the wheelchair this last time for almost a year. I have Fibromyalgia which causes daily pain and fatigue and am possible Lupus. I dealt with muscle aches and spasms, Arthritis, nerve damage in my foot, elbow and back. I have IBS, Diverticulitis, Gout, Vertigo, high Blood Pressure, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, low immune, Allergies, low testosterone, sleep apnea, and insomnia. I dealt with dizzy spells that would knock me to the ground. I had hot flashes and night sweats. I had brain fog, weight control, sugar cravings, frequent nausea, headaches, rash on neck and chest, acid reflux, and frequent chest pains. You get the point-I did not win the Genetic Lottery.
I was on about 20 medications and was taking 6 pain pills per day to get through the day.
Since then I was able to come out of my wheel chair sooner than expected, I have come off ALL my medications, no more CPAP, blood levels are now normal, greatly reduced Fibromyalgia pain, no more brain fog, I have lost weight and over 50 inches,etc.
People often ask what products I take. I started with the Slim and Accelerator plus combo. Almost two months in I added the Bio Cleanse and the Probio5. I also added in the Xfactor at this time. Over the next few weeks I added in the Ease cream and pills along with the Nerve Health. I have recently added MegaX are wonderful plant based Omega product. I occasionally use the Plexus Cream for sunburn, skin issues, etc.
Plexus didn't give me my life back-PLEXUS GAVE ME A LIFE!!! I believe in Plexus so much that as of December 31st 2014, my family took a huge leap of faith and I quit my successful career making $65-80k per year plus awesome benefits to pursue a career with Plexus.
I want to leave you with a final thought:
WHAT IF PLEXUS WAS THE LAST THING YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS NEEDED? If you are an Ambassador, Why are you waiting to tell them about it? I would have done anything or paid anything to feel the way I do.
Thank you again for the opportunity to share my story. I Pray my story can become other's story."



Order yours today!

https://shopmyplexus.com/cassiericcioni/

No comments:

Post a Comment