Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Rates for Reiki



Hello I am Cassie and I am a Level 3 Reiki Master trained in the Ursi Method

I offer in person , Facebook or Skype or over the phone Reiki sessions. 
Below are the rates I take cash, pay pal and sometimes barter. 
However if you need my services and cost is an issue I will take whatever you can comfortably afford.

1 hr            $120
30 min       $75
20 min       $45
Mileage     $0.45 mile round trip from Keyport

I can work on people , animals and objects  and I find that just 20 minutes is most often plenty of time to get the energy transfer that is needed and this way it is affordable to more people. I also can work on pets, personal items, homes, cars and other items to clear the negative and to bring in the positive energies.

Contact me at   _brneydgrl@yahoo.com to make an appointment
*12 hr cancellation required or payment is expected in fill*

or to order online for distance reiki over the phone or  facebook or skype:

1 hr $120   paypal.me/CassieR/120
30 min $75 paypal.me/CassieR/75
20 min $45  paypal.me/CassieR/45
OR
Select your own amount   paypal.me/CassieR

2 comments:

  1. Those of you who have ever had a Reiki treatment by me I would love if you would leave a comment telling of your experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like many I knew what Reiki is. I knew the name and the function of it but never experimented it.
    Then I met Cassie and she offered me a session of 1/2 hour. What of a nice and interesting experience!
    I will call it a mix of meditation and relaxation but in the goal of healing on one particular topic you may have at heart.
    Cassie creates a soft, relaxing ambiance with low light directing you on a journey to a healing spot using a soft, calm, sweet voice as she holds her hands above you.
    I was astonished how warm her hands were when she apposed them over my head.
    Then you know that she possesses the Reiki's energy and is capable to transmit it to you.
    Without a doubt I will go back to Cassie and I will encourage anyone to do the same as she really can help.
    She is a true professional of the Reiki science.
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete